DUE TO THE EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES ALL SKI TRANSFER SERVICES ARE SUSPENDED.
Ski Transfer is a service designed for those who, arriving by plane in Turin, want to reach the ski resorts of the Vialattea or vice versa. It is the perfect deal for small groups, up to 8 people.
The connection is active from 20 December 2019 to 19 April 2020, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
In addition to Turin Airport, the destinations are Oulx, Bardonecchia, Cesana, Sestriere and Pragelato.
If you are looking for a different solution, you can try the Ski Transfer Plus option. It is an on demand service where it is you that choose the details of your travel according to your plans.
Have you just landed in Turin but you don't have a ticket? Here you can check the bus departures available on January 17 - 18 - 19 from Torino Airport to Bardonecchia - Sestriere - Cesana - Pragelato and Oulx.
|Depart. 11:15||Depart. 14:30||Depart. 19:30|
Tickets and options
You can choose between the normal bus line or the on demand service.
SKI TRANSFER - bus line
• 3 trips a day to and from Torino Airport at a set time;
• Fare: 49 € per person (includes luggage and sports equipment transportation);
• Service active on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays;
• We pick you up or take you directly to the hotel/bnb where you are staying for your vacation;
• Booking is mandatory at least 3 days in advanced.
SKI TRANSFER PLUS (max 8 people) - ON DEMAND
• Private Service - contact us at email@example.com indicating the travel details;
- € 175 for groups up to 3 people, luggage and sports equipment transportation;
- € 190 for groups up to 8 people, including luggage and sports equipment transportation;
• You choose the day and decide the time of your trip;
• Booking is mandatory at least 3 days before the date of travel.
Either way after booking the service you will be contacted by our office to make the final arrangements.
We will be at your disposal for any adjustments or changes in your schedule.